We follow a 4-step transcription process. The initial work is done by our certified in-house transcriber (2-steps) and then QC'ed by our dedicated QA team (2-steps) thereby allowing us to guarantee a minimum accuracy level of 99%. Our philosophy is to keep re-working the transcript till the minimum quality standard is achieved. The following is an illustration of our process.
1. Transcription: The file is split into shorter segments and is transcribed by our certified in-house transcriber. The incomprehensible parts are marked with blanks.
2. Review: The transcript is checked for mistakes and corrected. Timestamps and speaker tracking are also added at this stage.
3. Quality Check: The quality is assessed and delivered if the accuracy is found to be 99% or more. The file keeps alternating between Proofreading and QC steps till the minimum accuracy of 99% is achieved.
4. Proofreading: All segments are combined to produce the final transcript. The transcript is proofread once to correct inconsistencies and mistakes.
Our online transcription system manages all of the above stages. All our transcribers are in-house transcriber who have gone through our certification process and are paid on an hourly basis for the work done. The system monitors their performance and manages the payments made to them. We provide them with tools to efficiently transcribe files and a comprehensive set of guidelines for transcription. The guidelines are enforced strictly and their performance is graded. The transcripts are prepared segment by segment and quality improves at each stage.
We have re-thought the audio transcription process for the internet-age and designed our audio transcription system from scratch to produce the best quality transcripts at the least cost and effort. Our system and service has a proven track record. We have completed more than 3,884,618.18 minutes of transcription to date. The following are some unique features which our system provides.
- Accurate measurement of transcript progress. You can track the progress and check the draft transcript anytime.
- Collaborative team to on each file, resulting in higher transcript quality. Even the shortest file is worked upon by more than three people.
- Faster completion time since a number of people can work on different parts of the transcript simultaneously.
- Consistent and repeatable results due to a common set of guidelines.
OUR 4-STEP PROCESS GUARANTEES